The Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MGCC) is the first choice, when it comes to business between Malaysia and Germany. We are a reliable partner for both Malaysian and German companies and offer excellent services to our members and clients. These services are custom tailored to the needs of the private sector in order to benefit most from the many advantages both Malaysia and Germany have to offer. MGCC is part of the German foreign chamber network spanning 90 countries with 130 offices.
We are looking for highly motivated individual to fill the following position:
Officer – Projects and Communication
- Managing project proposals for international projects.
- Coordinating delegations and business matching events for Corporates, which includes the supervision of budgets.
- Preparation and writing of market studies.
- Conduction events and other member related activities.
- Nurturing and developing the Chamber’s membership base.
- Communicating the Chamber’s messages to media, government and private sector.
- Assisting in other departments in PR related activities.
- Assist Maintaining the Chamber’s websites as contributing to the Chamber’s bi-monthly business magazine and other publications.
- Offering communication services to the Chamber’s members and clients.
- Preferably a Diploma / Degree holder in marketing, business studies or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Initiative and sound judgment in relation to determining the appropriate response to requests and issues as they arise.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Good command of German language is of advantage.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- High level of proactivity.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV before 15 April 2017.
Only complete applications with the expected salary stated will be considered.
Malaysian-German Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Lot 20-01, Letter Box No. 33,
Level 20, Menara Hap Seng 2, Plaza Hap Seng,
No. 1 Jalan P. Ramlee,
50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.