By joining, you will not only gain a competitive advantage but also a broad presence, knowledge, connections and exclusive benefits from a wide range of services offered by the German Chambers of Commerce network.
As a member you are the "net" in network! You benefit directly from personal contact with other members and, with exclusive access to our diverse range of business and social events, you can tailor your contact network to your company's needs. With MGCC as a reliable partner at your side, your company obtains additional advantages through our broad service portfolio. We see ourselves as a service provider that implements the expectations of our members according to their needs and at a high professional level.
Since 1991, we represent the interests of members in their new host country and, as a representative of the German economy in Malaysia, form the bridge between politics, companies and economic policy makers of both countries.
Your Membership Benefits
Strong Business Contacts
- Meet high-level decision makers and industry professionals through exclusive invitations to information events, seminars or our popular monthly networking cocktail “MGCC Sundowner”.
- Our wide range of events provide you the best opportunity to get acquainted with the Malaysian-German business community and increase the visibility of your company.
- Especially as a small and medium-sized business you benefit from the strong connection between members, allowing you to find the right place for your business and product on the local market.
Additional Business Opportunities
- Exclusive services like our job market, which makes it easy for you to find qualified staff, or our selection of attractive advertising platforms that will effectively increase the reach of your business, will help you, as a member, to fully focus on the smooth day-to-day running of your business.
- As representatives of German industry and trade in Malaysia, we advocate for your needs with a united voice. Especially as a large company, a membership enables you to bring the interests of your own company into the economic discussion and thus to make your concerns heard.
- As part of our network, you are the first one to receive information relevant for your business in Malaysia – e.g. on laws and regulations, taxes, tariffs, as well as technical and safety standards.
- Through our monthly e-newsletter NewsLink 360°, regular e-mailing as well as our bi-monthly magazine MGCC Perspectives we deliver up-to-date information and news directly into your mailbox.
Professional Service, Favourable Conditions
- Through our direct access to the global AHK network with approximately 51,000 member companies worldwide, you benefit from our broad experience and the opportunity to mobilize expertise in many areas.
- As a member, you receive our comprehensive range of services at discounted rates.